new background

Saturday, 15 September 2012

More domain name spaces than you can wag a finger at!

Well it seems my penchant for collecting has now extended to domain name spaces!

I treat domain names a bit like car number plates.  They may or may not be an investment, but even if not, it's fun thinking up possibilities I can use them for.

The Kiwi.nz option was floated this week and so what with being employed in the heritage world, my love of things museological and social history wise [including impacts of war], cemetery adoration, heritage and local history fascination, I just had to get these.

cemetery.kiwi.nz
centenary.kiwi.nz
historical.kiwi.nz
historic.kiwi.nz
history.kiwi.nz
museum.kiwi.nz
war.kiwi.nz

My partner managed to score quake.kiwi.nz and flightless.kiwi.nz among others - rather cute :)

Myyyy i'm going to be busy!


©2012 Magna_Quies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment